May 3, 2010

it's just so weird how you can bond to somebody in just a week?

everything happened so fast, or should I say in a rush? But when things just happen, you can't control it right? Especially those that involved feelings.. It can strike you immediately, but can also evaporate easily. It can make you on cloud9 but also put you in hell. I guess sometimes it just depends on your love luck huh? Whether you found "The One" who is "destined" to share your ups & downs in life and shower you with never ending love instead of making your life miserable. LOL

everything about him just makes me wanna get to know him better.. It's like he's a magnet, pulling me closer to him every time we meet. Who would have expect things to go smoothly on the 1st date itself? I thought it was gonna be all awkward and weird, but I'm definitely looking forward to the next one. =D One after another, things seem to get better. I just feel comfortable around him, he's just so natural. As in he's not like those guys who try so hard to impress a girl (acting cool and all), he's just being himself, shy yet friendly, nice and sweet. ;)

i do hope magic would work it's miracle because I do see a glimpse of hope in his eyes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment