Apr 26, 2010

zombie-ness

i shdn't had slept late, was quite a zombie in school today. Even walk also I gotta dragged myself. >< ok, mayb a lil dramatic, but tht's how I felt.. Got back my Chem paper today, as usual teacher was disappointed with our results.. This time I almost pass, jz short of 2 marks! but big improvement compared to d 1st test.
....................................................................................................................................................................
why everytime when I on9, tht guy jz have to find topics to talk one? I'm already giving subtle hints that I'm not interested and he jz doesn't get it.. OMG!

thk God there's some1 who makes my day better.. hope u knw u're the one I'm talking about.. imu! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment