May 3, 2010

stumble, mumble, grumble

argh!!! MUET!!! why do you have to such a killer?? *sigh*

I couldn't wake up this morning, was too lazy to get my butt off the bed. The bed was too comfortable, couldn't blame me for tht! =D Was all relax till I meet my friends. Books were everywhere, all opened up to the speaking section. Ugh! Why they just gotta read all those now? Does it even make a difference? For the sake of it, I also flipped thru the pages without knowing what I'm reading.. Boring!

11.30am
it's time! now my nerves are getting into me! it feels as if my heart is gonna burst out from under the rib cage!
>< here we go, all seated and facing the paper.. The question..

If you were given the chance to be the Prime Minister of Malaysia for one term, what is the greatest achievement will you leave behind? Mine was about world class education. What about tht to talk about? Crap! I just know there's lots of "erms & ahhs" between my sentences and stumble here and there. Why would tht happened now?! *sigh* Then the group discussion, another mistake. As things went on, I only felt that my heart is pounding fast and my face definitely gets hotter by the minute! 10minutes seem to be so long...

all in all, everyone thinks that we cooperated well, covering up each other's mistake and spoke not so bad.. Idk.. I just hope everyone scores well! ;)

~i duno why but i think i'm missing you alr. your image keeps running thru my mind, as though it's repeated again and again. but who wouldn't when you're jz too cute? :) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment