Nov 23, 2010

Today's the day 1st time ever in history that I cried for a stupid waste of time subject paper!

I knew the day's gonna be rough coz I didn't have the chance to get much rest and was having weird dreams haunting me throughout my "sleep". Pure shitty day! I went to school with confidence that I'll at least able to do the whole paper, ended up a whole pile of stuff undone. My hands were practically shaking  during the last hour coz I knew that I wouldn't be able to finish the entire paper. 


Till the very last minute I still try to scribble, but seems like it wasn't much of a help. By the time the papers were out of my sight, I know if I don't hold myself together, I'm gonna breakdown right on the spot.Quiet and walking with quick steps, I got into the car and the next minute.... Yeah, I broke down.. I wish that he was here, with me, holding me, comforting me, soothing me, humming some la-la song..  ='(  

2 comments: