Nov 22, 2010

Stress??

From this second, I've got around 28hours or so to my first STPM paper! Damn! Now only I started to get a little taste of being tensed up. There's so much to do and time is really running out. At the same time I just want all this to come to an end, a happy one preferably but we couldn't choose do we?

Examination haven't start but I'm already thinking of what to do after. Is all this due to excitement that finally all will be ending real soon or just because I had given up long ago? I always ponder upon this but just couldn't find the answer..

Once exams over, I guess that would be the end of school life. I am sure I'll miss everyone real bad especially those crazy friends that had been by my side and the lovely teachers that guided me all along.

Pray hard now, I'll be needing all that! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment