Oct 29, 2010

Is a girl asking too much if she expects more from her guy? 

Sometimes I wish he's more understanding but how can he when he's no me
Sometimes I wish he's a romantic coz that's really sweet but he's just ain't one
Sometimes I wish he's good at surprising as that's something I enjoy
And sometimes I wish he would be more to the person I wish he could be but that's just impossible

Noone's perfect and I guess we shouldn't expect too much :)

Life's nothing but a journey, sailing through the rough yet smooth sea of emotions and obstacles.. I always remember this quote from a friend, "One must overcome difficulties, not to be overcome by difficulties". Who says life would be easy? There's a new challenge everyday. It's up to us to stay strong and get through it, or to be defeated by it. 

I hope I'm strong enough to go through this last month before hell ends! ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment