Oct 25, 2010

feeling like a crap

been sick for few days now.. this really sucks! whole day sneezing non-stop, mountain of tissues piling up, blur the whole day! sigh! and to add to all these crap, I failed my PA paper.. One of the papers that you're supposed to pass easily :( But I wasn't the only one to fail this stupid paper.. This is the second time I didn't manage to finish all questions. Seems like I really gotta buckle up! ><"

Other than all the shite(s) that happened, I guess today's jz another normal day passing by bringing me closer to Doom's Day! :(

Dearest daddy bought a pair of rabbits and another pair of guinea pigs, especially for me coz he always sees me playing with those stray pups that are all now gone.. I wonder who adopted them. Anyhow, I hope they get good care takers :) Signing out now! Peace! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment