Dec 16, 2009

STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!...

last min decided to go Indian Street in search for a saree for RC nite.. but ended up empty-handed coz all the pretty ones are wayyyyyyy beyond my budget(only wearing once!).. then went to Modern, and guess who I saw?? Pn. Sunita!!!! omg!!! i miss her soooooooooooo much! she's like one of d best & coolest teachers around! ;D she still recognised me, tht's the best part! I'm touched! hehe..

so, she walked towards my table and asked how am I doing & so on.. she still looked as sweet as ever! ;)
her last sentence was "study hard yeah, all the best!". argh!! now superrrrrrrr stress! i so don't wanna disappoint her yet i'm lazy.. *sigh*

another thing is i'm having Chem classes on Thurs & Fri morning which I don't know whether I can make it out alive as I didn't revise a thing. I'm so dead meat!! *sigh sigh sigh*  And now I'm having a major headache! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment