Dec 13, 2009

crazy nite!

omg!! it's more than half an hour already, gotta rush!  ><" i picked up all stuffs, all threw into my bag then zooooooom! Grab my car keys and let's go! Was half way driving then received a text "call back asap". I knew it's Vinnesh and I thought he was already at the station. I called back tht number and he told me tht he jz got into the train!!!! swtz!! What am I to do at the station later for half an hour?! I drove real slow..

Dreamt, camwhored, sang, etc in the car while waiting..

30 minutes later...

Walked a guy towards my car. Hey, I recognised tht hair! lol! It's him! We headed to Jusco without knowing what to do there. Then decided to catch a movie but what it there to watch?? Princess & The Frog! XD




After the movie, we went to Black Canyon to have our dinner. Met a really old friend there, it's been ages! The last time I saw him was in primary school!



Vinnesh with his shaggy hair



he took this while I was enjoying my Black Hazelnut Mocha



our old friend, Keeshend


I was the only one eating, he wanna make me fat! haha! as if he will succeed, I've been trying to do that for a while. We headed to my crib later on coz he wanna visit my momma. A little chit-chat then we went to a mamak at Bayu to meet up with my friends. Then i get to know that there's no more train service! The last one was at 11.45pm. Guess that I gotta go back to pick my momma then send Vinnesh home to Subang.

While waiting at the traffic, Wen da text me saying he can follow me to Subang. Awesome! Now, I don't to keep my mum awake & we can hang out a bit at Vinnesh's place. We were crazy in the car, loud music, singing.. ;D

Vinnesh had a random plan when we reached Subang, shisha! Stopped at a mamak, then he went and order d shisha thingy (strawberry flavoured). It was funny, they were doing it like pros while I was so noob at it tht I really felt embarrassed. Each time I wanna try, they'll focus on me waiting for funny reactions. Damn idiotic! XD Vinnesh even blew the smoke into Wen da's water. lol!



shisha-ing

Hang out at Vinnesh's place for a bit then hit the highway to get home. It was a really quiet trip home coz Wen da wasn't feeling well and I seriously feel like smacking his head. He was feeling not well and he didn't tell me! If I knew tht earlier, I wouldn't had tag him along. But still, it was a crazy awesome nite! Got home exhausted around 3+ in the morning! ;p

1 comment: