Oct 16, 2011

What is wrong? Why can't things be easier? 
 
     So many things I wish for but it all seems to be impossible. I wish that he'll realise what was wrong in the past. I'm not asking for much, only for him to realise the situation and understand. Only if he understood by then..

     People tend to misunderstood your thoughts and clash with them when they have their own point of view. Only if humans can understand each other more.. 

I'm so sick of the whole situation. It never seems to end, just like a bad dream that always haunt you. The past haunts you, the present worries you and the future scares you. Only if I still have him and only if he would understand me better. Yet again, I've learnt to not expect too much as it'll only disappoint yourself by the end of the day. 

All in all, I just want to release some emotions here :)

1 comment: