Jan 12, 2011

Lol, I jz read Aik Leng's blog after so long din sign in.. Had a good laugh, she is an adorable one! :)

Went to Secondhand Serenade's showcase, it was AWESOME!!  They were so nice and John's just plain charming! :D Bf took some vids at the showcase but there's something wrong with that stupid phone, ended up all vids no sound.. Sigh! Truely depressing! :( But they were just good, epic ending with " Fall For You "! :D Supper at Murni, came back with huge tummy! Yummy!~

Hmm, human relationships are funny aren't they? When someone's important to you, you care for them but when they're gone from your life, you couldn't care less. Friendships are worse, you can be good friends, and the next moment you're strangers to each other. Bonding between humans does take time, effort and compatibility I guess.. To all those friends whom I'm close with now, I hope this remains. To those whom I befriended with, I hope our friendship could last and we would always keep in touch :)

As for others, I shall let God decide :) Time for bed! :D

1 comment: