Nov 1, 2010

Dearest bf just got back from Cameron. Gosh! Was I so excited to see him! It just felt weird to let my weekends gone without him. ><"

Guess what's the first thing he said when he saw me? "Baby, I'm sorry!". I was like, "Huh? What for?". He showed me a sad face. "I'm sorry coz I didn't get you flowers from Cameron. They didn't sell roses at those places we went". And the best part was that he actually gone to florist stores trying to find roses but they were all closed. That silly darling! He's just the sweetest thing! :)

Instead of roses, I got a cute lil hot pink coloured cactus. LOL! We named it Mimi. =D 



Mimi will be the witness of our love growing as days passed and grow along :) It's been 6months now! Things are as sweet as how it started and I hope it'll always be.. 

I LOVE YOU, BABY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment