May 6, 2010

the rush of emotions, so not pleasant.. it got me feelin so down and emo..

when i see your sad face, i felt the emotion too. I duno why but it just struck me.. which makes me wonder why are you so sad. is it that you're missing her? is it that you recall the "us" memories between u and her? is it that you're missing every single thing about her tht you want her by your side now?

i couldn't admit that i was feeling uneasy when i saw that "box of memories" by your bed. but wat could i do than to pretend i'm ok? pondering back it got me wonder, am i jz a substitute? jz someone to replace her, someone for you to get over her.. i really dunno.. a lot of questions were playing in my head but they shall be remained silence. i do hope as time passes by, everything will be proven. that you really like me for who i am, not jz another girl that you're interested in. And of coz i do hope that you can let go of the past and move on. as i stare at the stars and pray, i pray that everything goes well, not only for u, but us..

No comments:

Post a Comment