May 30, 2010

inner thoughts??

have you ever feel hurt by someone till you can feel the pain paralyzing you? As you can feel the nerves pulling and the tears just flowed like a river. Sometimes it just makes me wonder, it's that why people cut their wrist? So that they can ease the pain by letting the pain "flows out" with the blood? That's what I heard before. How true is that? One thing's for sure, crying out definitely flows out the emotions along. Although it doesn't ease the pain, yet it still helps. Bit by bit, till you're tired, I guess that's when all of the emotions are out. :) And so I read somewhere that girls' tears are like the sand in an hour-glass. Once they run dry, that's when your time is up. I agree on that. When they're out of tears, I guess that's when they're tired of everything, on the edge of giving up. There's still hope of course, but how big is it? Are they still willing to give you a second chance? Or do they just wanna move on without you? The best solution is, treat your girl right. You never wanna give her the chance to think twice. Trust me! :D

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you...crying is a good way to flow out the emotions...i will automatic cry while i facing on some problems...

    ReplyDelete