Dec 28, 2009

bbq nite / we'll miss u!

gonna blog bout 2 days! XD

Saturday, 26th
almost can't get up for d photo shoot thingy but thanks to Serah's morning call which rescued me. Wai loon  was our victim of d day as he gotta get his butt off d bed so early to b our cameraman (thanks to me!). Snap, snap, snap, pose, pose, pose and we're done. Went for a drink then back to home to help out for d nite's bbq. I was totally exhausted, wanna take a nap but jz a minute after I rest my head, calls flowed in. *sigh*

But it was all worth everything at d end of d nite as I really had fun. Was hopping from a group to another, had good food and looooooooots of laughter. Most of them have managed to make it which is really awesome! ;)






(all in d pics r jz part of d crowd)


Sunday 27.12.09
reached Jeth & raced up d stairs, I so dun wanna b late for this farewell dinner. At least wanna b there earlier than sir. lol! Thank God I'm not d latest. We were all chit-chatting while waiting for sir to arrive. He came with his whole family, mdm still look hot as ever & his kids r still cute! ;) As we were eating & chatting away, every1 was busy passing a card under d table to b signed. sneaky huh? lol! Everything was so great till d "goodbye" session. It was really emo. We're so gonna miss u! Best sir ever! *lots of love ;)*


No comments:

Post a Comment