Dec 1, 2009

1st blog.. and i dunno wat to blog bout..

lol, i can't sleep and so i visited a friend's blog and ended up signing for one.. ;D hMmm.. well, i can't think of anything to blog yet.. decided to post on a stupidly funny moment tht my friend had already blogged.. it nvr fails to make me laugh till i hv stomach cramps.. enjoy! (it's frm my friend's perspective yeah, NOT mine! lol!)


errr.... well...... i dont really know how to blog, but i will just start out with what i did today.... erm.... well..... today was very embarrasing when i went to a mcdonald's drive thru at bukit tinggi petronas... it happens that there is a new machine where you can order food from it... i was with yvone and kenny's sis... at first i thought that machine is something like a touch screen or there is a computerised woman taking your order verbally but when i stopped there, there was nothing but a tv, and a speaker..... there were no buttons.... so i wondered awhile, starring at the machine like an idiot..... suddenly, a voice came out! saying 'selamat malam, apa yang anda mahu (something like that)", so i thought woo this computerised woman doesn't seems computerised at all.... lolz... but after a few 'hello, helllo' she start responding to it as if she is real!! and then i noticed there is an operator operating somewhere..... 'oh.................' was what i thought... so i started ordering an 'unfamiliar burger to me' for yvone..... err.... something something which i din pronounce it right.... haha, but somehow the operator understands it... i was glad... then the stuff i ordered appeared at the tv screen.. then..

operator:apa lagi yang anda mahu? (something like that)

me:err.... bagi saya satu mcflurry...

operator:berapa?

me:satu

operator:apa flavour yang anda mau?

me:smarties (for your information, there is m&m's flavour only.... there is no such thing as smarties)

operator:sorry, apa flavour?

(so i thought she cant hear me cos, i'm talking to a machine you see, so i speak abit louder this time... and fyi, there is ppl sitting around that area enjoying their stuff wan you know....)

me:err... saya nak SMarties... SMarties...

operator:(she say something something which show's that she dont understand what i was saying.....)

me:saya nak SSSSSSMMMMMMAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTIIIIIIIEEEESSSSSSSSSS.........SSSSSMMMMMAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTIIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..........

(at this time yvone and chie yi noticed that i ordered wrong and started laughing out loud....i was thinking, 'what??? got wrong meh???')

cy & yvone :(together making noises while laughing..) not smarties!! m&m's la !! (then keep laughing and making noice....................)

me to the operator:oh sorry, saya nak F&N.....
(at this time, i was thinking... WTF?? got such thing wan meh??? ice cream with F&N????????? so i reacted sponteneously and loudly) WHAT THE.................!!!! (then i faced them and asked)...... GOT SUCH THING AS F&N WITH ICE CREAM WAN MEH !?!??!?! (obviously, i heard wrongly bout the m&m's thing.... and at that time, i really din think of such thing as m&m's existed.. dono y....)

yvone:(keep laughing non stop)

me to the operator:sorry, can you give me a min pls.....

chie yi:(keep explaining to me what i was wrong while laughing out loud.... but still i din get it.... lolx.... then she even writen it on air!! the word 'M'!! but still i din get it.... cos i wasn't really looking at what she wrote....)

gladly, the operator response to me a few seconds later.. and the thing i wanted to order appeared in the screen..... hahahhaha..... and now i can really remember what the hell they were trying to tell me.... because the symbol 'm&m' looks very familiar.... two stupid chocolate ball with hand and legs, one red, one yellow, that fell into a kid's mouth, came in my mind....hahhahahah.....

me:oh... mereka cakap m&hmh.... (i cant even pronounce it right that time) errr.. m&hmh... WHATEVER LA!

operator:itu saja?

me:yup! itu saja!

(well, the ppl that eating there was starring at us that time.... because we were making so much noise....)this is not the end!!

yvone & chie yi:(still laughing non stop)

operator:harganya ialah rm 7.34... sila bayar dekat counter depan... terima kasih

(well, i din really noticed she said bayar depan, and what came in my mind was just grab that thing, and chao!... so i drive all the way to the front.... BUT PASSED THE COUNTER!! the receptionist was waving at me, yvone and cy was shouting at me, then only i noticed.... oh... i not yet pay... ahhhahhahhaha... so i go astern

well, i reacted that way because normally after i order something i would pay on the spot then only i go to the next station and get my stuff... it's a habit...! it's always like that! it's programmed in my brain already! so when i order my stuff at the machine, i automatically wanted to take my stuff and chao at the next station!once again, i'm embarrassed... )

erm...actually i did not really felt embarrassed la.... felt more like.. hm... exp... a damn funny exp.... but there will be no next time... hahhaha

4 comments: